Please join us for day one of the workshop. Day one will focus on digital accessibility, and will be held over Zoom. For CPACC, WAS, and CPWA certified staff who need continuing accessibility education credits to maintain certification, it provides up to 15 hours of credits.
Sessions will begin each day at 8:30 AM and end at 5:00 PM.
- Digital Accessibility Updates
- Introducing DubBot, Our New Website Testing Tool
- Designing Digital Communications
- Making PPTs, Excel and Google sheets and Word docs accessible
- Migraines and Digital Accessibility
If you require any accommodations to participate in the workshop, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM on Wednesday, July 6.
NOTE: This class is open to Princeton accessibility certified staff only.