Establishing an enterprise-wide accessibility program for a large and diverse company is a challenging task. In this webinar, David Annecharico, Director of Digital Accessibility/Usability for Aetna, will walk listeners through how Aetna rolled out its digital accessibility program, including the pillars of success, strategic actions, and other practical techniques that made Aetna’s program a success.
Join us to learn more about:
- The importance of having executive-level support, adequate funding, and an effective operating model from the beginning.
- Partnering with Compliance and Legal teams to publish an official compliance policy for digital accessibility that includes WCAG 2.0 Level AA as our standard.
- Integrating digital accessibility checkpoints into information technology product development lifecycles.
- Implementing formal usability testing that includes participants with various disabilities as a strategy for making products and services accessible to everyone
- How Aetna’s Digital Accessibility Center acted as a central resource to provide a variety of services and support to the enterprise