3. Use Bullet & Number Feature to Make Lists
Lists are meant to function and behave in a certain way in Web content. When we provide a visual formatting of a list in our layout, we must provide an equivalent experience to the non-sighted user. The non-sighted user with a screen reader will be able to expose the number of items in a list, and be able to jump from list to list in the content.
- Avoid making paragraphs that look like lists using bullets symbols or numbers. Format the text as a real bullet or numbered list using the list button.
- Nest list elements to create structure:
- Use the indent button in your toolbar to do this.
- Or select the list items you want to nest and click "Tab" (indent) or "Shift + Tab" (outdent).